Frequently Asked Questions - Benefits
- Complete the HRA Change Form form and send to Annette Hernandez in Human Resources.
- Log on to the Enrollment program at www.HRBenefitsAdvantage.com.
- Click on View/Enroll in Benefit
- Click Make/Change Benefit Enrollment
- Choose the event from the drop down, Enter date of the event and click save
- Then add dependent.
- Send dependent verification docs to HR*
*Remember that dependent verification documents must be submitted to Annette Hernandez in Human Resources as soon as possible and in most cases the deadline is 60 days from the date of the event. A lilsting of acceptable documents for dependent verification can be found on the Enrollnet home page.
Send an e-mail to Grant PUD Human Resources with your change as soon as possible. For a change to marital status, your enrollment window is limited. Typically, forms must be to HR within 30 days.
For your convenience, here is information about how to notify them about your change:
3. Log on to the Enrollment program at www.HRBenefitsAdvantage.com.
•Click on View/Enroll in Benefit
•Click Make/Change Benefit Enrollment
•Choose the event from the drop down, Enter date of the event and click save
•Then add dependent (If applicable)
•Send verification documents to HR*
4. Provide a copy of your Social Security card showing your new name to HR.
5. Once your name is updated in the active directory (24-48 hours), email IT to update your email address.
*Remember that dependent verification documents must be submitted to Annette Hernandez in Human Resources as soon as possible and in most cases the deadline is 60 days from the date of the event. A listing of acceptable documents for dependent verification can be found on the Enrollnet home page.
Insurance begin dates for benefits-eligible employees is always the first date of employment.
To begin mail-order pharmacy participation, log on to express-scripts.com.
New employees will be allowed to enroll in supplemental life insurance during their new-hire orientation. Current employees can apply for or increase their supplemental life amounts during open enrollment each year which typically runs around October/November of each year.
Reductions to life insurance and/or AD&D insurance can be done at any time of year by filling out and returning this Unum Request for Change to Annette Hernandez in Human Resources.
All Supplemental Life and AD&D enrollments, increases in coverage and decreases in coverage are process through Enrollnet.
All long-term disability coverage enrollments and changes are process through Enrollnet.
Go to the ESS link on the home page of a district computer and follow these steps to change your address:
- Click on the profile link near the bottom of the page.
- Click the Modify button on the lower right of the screen.
- Make changes you need and then click submit.
(This will update your HR/Payroll record and your PERS profile.)
For your convenience, here is information about how to notify benefits providers about your change:
- HRA VEBA Change (you can submit via email, USMail or FAX). Or you can logon to your account and update your information.
- ICMA Account Change – call ICMA directly at 866-749-5172, or you can logon to your account and update your information.
- Medical Plan (Premera) and Dental Plan (Washington Dental) – Log on to Enrollnet to change your address with Premera and Washington Dental.
- Bargaining Unit Members Only: Contact Shannon at IBEW at 509-783-4136.
- Log in to your Enrollnet profile and change your address on your profile.
Complete these two forms - 401-457 Change Form, PERS Beneficiary Designation Form - and send on to the address on the forms. No need to return the forms to HR. Log on to EnrollNet to change your Life and AD&D insurance beneficiaries.
Please note the following plan numbers for your changes:
- ICMA 457: 302256
- ICMA 401: 107509
- Unum Basic Life: 147406
- Unum Supplemental Life: 147407
- Unum Management Life: 147408