This area includes a day-use picnic area, 10 primitive walk-in camping sites, 30 semi-primitive vehicle access camping sites, gravel access roads, double vault toilets (4), parking area, kiosk/signage, swimming beach area with barrier protection, vegetation enhancement and protection. The camping fee is $15 a night. Campsites can be reserved May through September.
Sand Hollow Recreation Area and Campground amenities:
- 30 semi-primitive drive-in campsites (with picnic tables and grills)
- 10 primitive walk-in campsites (with picnic tables and grills)
- two day-use picnic areas (15 tables)
- delineated swim area
- internal paths
- interpretive displays
- double vault toilets (4)
- gravel parking areas
- trash receptacles
- kiosks with interpretive/educational materials
- accessible routes to all facilities
- gravel roadway within project boundary
Find our more about Sand Hollow Campground and to make a reservation.
For driving directions visit our interactive map.