This remote area near Vantage has a hand boat launch off a short primitive trail and dispersed tent-only camping sites, available on a first-come, first-served basis. The site also has vault toilets and shoreline access. Parking is very limited. There is a nightly camping fee of $10.
Rocky Coulee Recreation Area amenities:
- 10 semi-primitive walk-in campsites (with picnic tables and grills)
- hand boat launch area
- day-use picnic areas (5 tables)
- internal paths
- interpretive displays
- single and double vault toilet
- asphalt and gravel parking areas (18 spaces)
- trash receptacles
- kiosks with interpretive/educational materials
- accessible routes to all facilities
- asphalt roadway within project boundary
Find out more about the Rocky Coulee Campground.
For driving directions visit our interactive map.