This recreation area is located near the community of Desert Aire. Opportunities for camping and day-use activities include a three-lane boat launch, 3.1-mile shoreline trail, picnic area, vault toilets, interpretive signage, and swimming area. Campsites can be reserved May through September. The camping fee is $15 per night.
Priest Rapids Recreation Area (PRRA) amenities:
- triple-lane boat launch with ADA boarding floats
- breakwater jetty
- boat launch parking (77 vehicle with trailer, 18 vehicle)
- 14 RV/tent campsites with irrigated lawn and picnic tables
- 1 domestic hose bib for campers
- 1 camp host site (water, power, septic holding tank)
- day-use picnic areas (24 tables)
- 2.5 acres of irrigated lawn with mature trees
- barbecue grills (5 within day-use area, 3 along trail)
- 3.1-mile shoreline trail (paved and gravel) with 2 trailheads and associated parking
- delineated swim area
- interpretive displays
- double vault toilet
- single vault toilets located at boat launch and hiking trail.
- trash receptacles
- kiosks with interpretive/educational materials
- accessible routes to all facilities
- automated irrigation system
Visit our interactive map for driving directions and water levels.
Find out more about the PRRA Campground or to make a reservation.