This popular site provides camping and fishing opportunities along the Columbia River with shoreline access, two single-vault toilets and 10 campsites accessible by vehicle (two are ADA accessible). The campground is operated on a first-come, first-served basis with a nightly fee of $10.
Jackson Creek Fish Camp amenities:
- 10 semi-primitive vehicular campsites (with picnic tables and grills)
- day-use parking area (7 spaces)
- ADA access trail to Columbia River for fishing
- interpretive displays
- single vault toilets (2)
- trash receptacles
- kiosks with interpretive/educational materials
- accessible routes to all facilities
- gravel roadway within project boundary
Find out more about camping at Jackson Creek Fish Camp.
For driving directions visit our interactive map.