Sand Hollow Campground
The Sand Hollow Campground is a great location for tent camping and has a popular sandy beach shoreline. Other amenities include a day-use picnic area, 10 primitive walk-in camping sites, 30 semi-primitive vehicle access camp sites, gravel access roads and four double vault toilets. The campground is open year round.
The Sand Hollow Campground is located on the Columbia River in Grant County. It is just south of I-90 off Highway 243 at 11094 Hwy 243 S, Beverly WA 99321. Google Map
- Day-use picnic areas
- 10 walk-in camping sites with fire pits/barbecue grills
- 30 vehicle access camping sites with fire pits/barbecue grills
- Vault toilets
- Swimming beach
There is no fee for day-use activities. There is a $15 per night fee (tax included) to camp at Sand Hollow Campground. Reservations are encouraged. Unreserved sites may be available on a drop-in basis. A payment box is provided on site. Refunds are not available.
A Large Groups and Special Events Application may be needed for activities involving more than routine use of the area.
General Park Rules:
- Park Hours
- Day-Use Areas: open year round dawn to dusk
- Campground: quiet hours 10 pm to 7 am daily
- Motorized Vehicles: Prohibited on trails and shorelines. Please drive on designated roads. No overnight parking in Day Use Areas.
- Fires: Only allowed in designated fire pits and grills.
- Alcoholic Beverages: Prohibited in all park areas per state law.
- Glass Containers: Not allowed on any shoreline, designated swim area, or beach.
- Firearms: Discharge of firearms is prohibited inside developed recreation areas.
- Fireworks: Prohibited on all Grant PUD Project Lands.
- Pets: Must be leashed at all times. Handlers must remove and properly dispose of their pet waste. Pets are prohibited in designated swim areas and beaches.
- Solicitation and Sales: Sale of goods or services on Project Lands is not allowed without prior authorization from Grant PUD.
- Camping: Allowed in designated campsites only. No camping in parking lot.
General Campground Rules:
Online reservations preferred May - September. Drop-in camping is only allowed on a night by night basis based on campsite availability. Refunds are not available.
- Camping fee - $15 per night. Please reserve online or pay upon arrival. Refunds are not available. Drop in campers must pay cash.
- Campers are limited to a five-day stay. All property must be removed at check out.
- Check-out time is 1 pm, check-in time is 3 pm.
- Quiet hours are 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- One vehicle per site, no trailers allowed.
- Tents must be placed only on designated tent pads.
- Site saving is not allowed.
- Maximum occupancy per site is six (6) people.